Being a confident enterprise since our year of establishment, we manufacture, export and supply high quality Acceleator MS that is used to detect atom of specific element in accordance to their atomic weight. Offered chemical is available in safe packaging options as per the choice of the clients. Besides, this chemical is widely used in rubber, chemical and other allied industries. This chemical is formulated using superior grade chemicals substances at our advanced processing unit in sync with predefined market norms. Further, we provide this Acceleator MS at economical prices.
Chemical Composition: Tetramethyl thiuram monosulphide
Appearance: Lemon yellow powder
Sp Gr. at 25oC 1.38 (Typical)
- These are Ultra Thiuram Accelerators which are mostly used as a booster in food processing safety in place of other thiurams disulfides. In the curing process,monosulfide is not producing any kind of satisfactory cures in complete absence of elemental sulphur.
General dose: 0.2 - 0.5 phr.
- For curing of polychloroprene rubbers, MS(1.0 phr) along with DPG, DOTG (1.0 phr) and sulphur (0.5 phr) is used which is a useful alternative of ethylene thiourea (ETU). It also offers far better safety for curing.
Storage and Handling:
- This can be stored under normal storage conditions for a period of one year.
- For handling this no special precautions are required.
- For normal precautions one should avoid contact with skin and eyes.
|Typical Analysis |
ASTM Test method
|Melting Point (oC) || |
|Loss at 100oC for 2 hours (%) || |
|Ash Content (%) || |
|Solubility ||Insoluble in water. Soluble in chloroform; |
Packaging: 20 Kg. in HDPE lined Paper Bags