The provided Accelerator BSB is widely used in rubber industry. This chemical is efficiently processed under the observation of our ingenious professionals by making use of quality checked chemical substances at our advanced production unit. Our provided chemical is widely used in the manufacturing of reinforcing blacks such as tire tread, extrudable and camleback compound. Furthermore, we provide this Accelerator BSB in varied packaging options and at pocket friendly prices.
Long shelf life
Free from impurities
Safe to use
Chemical Composition: Tert-Butylbenzthiazyl Sulphenamide
- Appearance: Off white to pale green powder / pellets
- Sp Gr. at 25oC: 1.3 (Typical)
- BSM is a delayed action Sulphenamide Accelerator which ensures scorch safety in between HBS and BSM.
- BSB provides higher cure rates. With the increase of concentration of NR based compounds, this also increases the amount of scorch safety. This can be used in conjugation with RE for more faster curing with more safety.
- Dosage of NR can vary from 0.5 - 1.0 phr whereas in SBR this can vary from 1.0 - 1.5 phr. This is also boosting with TMT / ZDC for ensuring more faster yet safe to give fast curing yet safe curing processing compounds.
Storage and Handling:
- This should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- This an be stored for a period of 6 months.
- There is no special handling precautions required.
- One should only take care of normal precautions such as avoiding contact with eyes and skin.
|Typical Analysis |
ASTM Test method
|Melting Point (oC) || |
|Loss at 60oC for 2 hours (%) || |
|Ash Content @ 800oC (%) || |
|Methanol Insolubles (%) || |
|Solubility ||Insoluble in water. Soluble in methanol; slightly soluble in petroleum ether. |
Packaging: 25 Kg. in HDPE lined Paper Bags