This Accelerator DCS provides scorch safety or vulcanisate properties for storing reinforcing blacks for long period of time. Offered chemical is processed by our veteran professionals utilizing utmost quality chemical substances in sync with set industry norms. Moreover, offered Accelerator DCS can get from us in differed packaging options at pocket friendly rates.
Precise pH value
Long shelf life
Chemical Composition: N,N - Dicylcohexyl benzothiazole -2 - sulphenamide
- Appearance: Light cream to pale brown microcrystalline granules
- Sp Gr. at 25oC: 1.20 (Typical)
- DCS is a delayed action Sulphenamide Accelerator which is known for providing best scorch resistance properties among all other sulphenamide accelerators. Therefore, stocks containing more amount of DCS with additional carbon blacks are best for long time storage and its properties like scorch safety or vulcanisate property doesn't deteriorate also.
- Because of these outstanding properties, DCS is used in camelback (retread) compounds, radial tyre compounds. And, the dosage varies from 0.5 - 1.2 phr as per the compounds to be used.
Storage and Handling:
- Storage: Cool and dry place
- Storage Life: Can be stored for 6 months
- Precautions: Normal precautions.
|Typical Analysis |
ASTM Test method
|Melting Point (oC) || |
|Loss at 60°C for 2 hours (%) || |
|Ash Content @ 800oC (%) || |
|Cyclohexane Insolubles (%) || |
|Assay (%) || |
|Solubility ||Insoluble in water. Soluble in petroleum ether; and alcohol. |
Packaging: 25 Kg. in HDPE lined Paper Bags