With the strong assistance of our dexterous and adroit team of professionals, we are offering Accelerator MBT. This chemical is processed utilizing quality checked chemical substances under appropriate and hygienic conditions. The offered chemical is mainly used for making tubes, wire insulation, footwear, clothing, and other rubber products in general. Besides, our provided chemical is safe to use and free from any kind of harmful chemicals. Apart from that, this Accelerator MBT is provided in various safe packaging options at very affordable price.
Chemical Composition: 2- Mercaptobenzthiazole
- Appearance: Pale yellow powder / pellets.
- Sp Gr. at 25oC: 1.49 (Typical)
- MBT is a fast curing accelerator which is widely used in the manufacturing process of commonly used rubber.
- This is a flat curing, has reliable modulus and excellent ageing properties. This is scorchy to use with appreciable loading of furnace blacks. MBT provides best curing results when it is used with the combination of guanidine accelerators. When it is boosted with or dithiocarbamate or thiuram, MBT is used for faster curing moulded articles. Owing to its discoloration and peptising property, it is widely used in products. Apart from this, it contains stearic acid and zinc oxide which enhances its curing abilities. Its general dose varies from 1.0 - 1.5 phr.
Storage and Handling:
- Can be stored under normal storage conditions.
- Basic handling precautions should be followed.
|Typical Analysis |
ASTM Test method
|Melting Point (oC) || |
|Loss at 100oC for 2 hours (%) || |
|Ash Content (%) || |
|Strength (%) || |
|Solubility ||Insoluble in water. Slightly Soluble in petroleum ether. Soluble in alcohol and chloroform. |
Packaging: 25 Kg. in HDPE lined Paper Bags