The provided Active Zinc Oxide is widely used in textile and rubber industries. Owing to the fineness of particles, this oxide is very easy to incorporate and disperse well. Also, we ensure our esteemed clients that offered chemical is free from any kind of impurity and does not cause any side effect. Additionally, this Active Zinc Oxide can be availed in varied packaging options as per the specific needs of clients.
- These are tiny particles sizes zinc-oxide active and transparent grades. Because of this grades the curing process becomes more powerful. Apart from this, on the basis of the amount and type of accelerator available these can delay the onset curing time instead of extending it. Compared to other Zinc Oxides, amount of substance required for this modulus in much lesser.
- This grade of Zinc-Oxide is mostly used in the manufacturing process of transparent products as this doesn't damage the transparency of vulcanizates even if added in larger amount. Without effecting the color of vulcanizates, these helps in reducing the paling of light colored products when introduced to strong source of light.
- These are not heavily loaded as they do not have pigmenting properties, therefore these are widely used for vulcanizates which do not contain heavy metals and do not boom.
- Used as activators in:
- sulphur cures
- peroxide cures (often)
- sulphurless metallic-oxide cures.
- Used with reactive groups as cross linking agent for lattices and CR.
- This used for following rubber
- NR, IR, BR, SBR, NBR, IIR, CR, EPDM, CSM.
- Transparent goods such as condoms, gloves, injection caps, lab. appartus.
- Rubber foam.
- Used in highly elastic vulcanizates like spring components
- For the fineness of its particles, Active Zinc Oxide is incorporated and dispersed well.
- This are highly effective in increasing the viscosity of the compounding mix. When large amount is added to the mixer, it harden the mixer and also increases the thermal conductivity of rubber mixes and this is considered as an advantage for hot air curing. In the mixer, larger amount of zinc-oxide active acts like a reinforcing filler which increases the tensile strength and hardness. In addition to this, Zinc Oxide also imparting resistance against ageing and provides protection against flex-cracking.