Antioxidant B Rod
By maintaining long-standing professional relation with our prestigious clients, we are actively engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an optimum quality Antioxidant B Rod that is an excellent staining antioxidant. It is used in automotive tubes, curing bags and in mechanical rubber goods. Offered pristine quality chemical is processed by utilizing high grade chemical substances in complete compliance with the set industry standards. Furthermore, we provide this Antioxidant B Rod in various packaging options and industry leading price.
Precise pH value
Long shelf life
Chemical Composition: A condensation product of Acetone & Diphenylamine
Appearance: Dark brown to black rods / powder.
Sp Gr. at 25oC: 1.14 (Typical)
- B Rod is an very widely used general purpose staining antioxidant which is also has great resistance against heat and resistance against flex cracking. These gets dispersed in rubber components and do not bloom. Owing to its exceptional attributes, these are widely used in manufacturing curing bags, automotive tubes and various other kind of mechanical rubber goods. In addition to this, this is also used in latex compounds.
- General dosage of B Rod ranges from 0.25-2.0 phr although in some special situations this dosage can be increased up to 3.0 phr for its excellent ability to withstand high heat. Along with this, it is also possessing high metal inhibition features and are widely recommended in Cable Insulations, Hoses and Latex Foam, Rubber To Bra SS Bonding, Gloves & Coir Mattress Compounds, etc.
Storage and Handling:
- Can be stored under normal conditions.
- No special precautions are necessary.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
|Typical Analysis |
ASTM Test method
|Softening Point (oC) || |
95 +10 min
|Fineness on 100 msh, Ret (%) || |
|Loss on drying 1hr/70oC (%) || |
|Ash Content (%) || |
|Solubility ||Insoluble in water. Slightly soluble in petroleum ether and in alcohol, soluble in acetone. |
Packaging: 25 Kg. in HDPE lined Paper Bags