NBR-PVC Blend NPR55
Product Code : NPR55
Brand Name : SCCARE
With the help of our team of experienced professionals, we manufacture, export and supply optimum quality NBR-PVC Blend NPR55 that is used in the manufacturing of automotive fuel hose. It is resistant against fuel-permeation, ozone resistance and sour-gasoline. Due to its demanding industrial needs, it is efficiently processed by our seasoned professionals using supreme quality chemical compounds and advanced techniques. Offered NBR-PVC Blend NPR55 can be availed from us in numerous packaging options as per the needs of the clients at competitive prices.
- Accurate chemical composition
- Highly effective
- Precise pH value
- Long shelf life
- SCCARE NPR55 is made from the unique combination of high quality High Acrylonitrile Butadiene rubber and special grade of Poly Vinyl Chloride resin. This is considered as a perfect replacement of polyacrylates and high quality nitrile used in manufacturing various different types of fuel, sour gas, oil and ozone resistant products.
- SCCARE NPR55 is processed using a conventional rubber processing machines. For best results it is widely recommended to pre-heat the processing machine and keep it hot to produce an excellent homogenous compound mix.
- For curing SCCARE NPR55 Normal curing systems are used for NBR such as Sulphur, Peroxide, Sulphurless cure, etc.
Applications: CCARE NPR55 finds wide application in production of following products:
- Products which are lead-free and petrol resistant
- In kerbside Hoses for the production of Fuel 'C' and Fuel 'D' resistant applications
- Fuel Hoses
- To produce SAE-I specification products through Colored and Black Automobile Applications
- Petrol immersion application for producing Fuel Tubings and products
Typical Properties of Raw Polymer
1.11 + 0.02
Raw Polymer Hardness,Shore A
70 + 5
Mooney Viscosity (ML 1 +4@100oC)
70 + 5
Extraction Percentage, Min.
25kgs Laminated HDPE Bags.