NBR-PVC Blend NPR70
Product Code : NPR70
Brand Name : SCCARE
Owing to our rich industry experience and knowledge of this domain, we have become an affluent manufacturer, exporter and supplier of NBR-PVC Blend NPR70. It is a non-staining, oil, ozone, abrasion, weather and flex resistant polymer. Under the guidance of our ingenious team of professionals, this chemical is processed as per the international quality standards. To fulfill the wide needs of the clients, offered NBR-PVC Blend NPR70 is available in different packaging options.
- Suitable to withstand high temperature
- High absorption property
- Exact composition
- Long shelf life
- Being an polymer resistant to oil, ozne, weather, flex and abrasion, SCCARE NPR70 is made using Poly Vinyl Chloride Resin and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber. This is most popularly used in the production of fluxed NBR/PVC in 70-30 polymer ratio.
- This can be easily processed using an conventional Rubber compounding machine. Owing to its exceptional filler and plasticizer absorbing ability of SCCARE NPR70, its compounding become more faster, requires less laboratories and cost effective. For better compounding, warming of mixing mill is highly recommended. This can easily withstand elevated compounding temperature. Some of the plasticizers recommended for SCCARE NPR70 are Aromatic Plasticizers, DOP, DOA, DOS, DBP, TCR, CPO, etc. And, softeners based on Paraffinic are need to be totally avoided.
- For curing Sulphur or Peroxide curing systems is utilized. As the curing of NBR/PVC is a very slow process therefore a high dosage of accelerators is suggested.
Applications: SCCARE NPR70 is widely used in:
- Gasoline Tubing and Hoses
- LPG Tubing
- Auto Parts
- Oil Seals
- Oil Resistant Shoe Soles
- Rubber Sheets and Extruded Rubber Parts
- Textile Cots
- Industrial Textile
- Printing Rolls
- Expanded Sheets for insulation
Packaging: This is available in the pack of 25kgs Laminated HDPE Bags
Typical Properties of Raw Polymer:
Raw Polymer Hardness,Shore A
50 + 5
Mooney Viscosity (ML 1 +4@100oC)
50 + 5
Extraction Percentage, Min.