NBR-PVC Blend NPR7060
Product Code : NPR7060
Brand Name : SCCARE
Backed by our experienced professionals, we have become foremost manufacturer, exporter and supplier of superior grade NBR-PVC Blend NPR7060. It is widely used in the manufacturing of gasoline tubing and hose, covers, LPG tubing, auto parts, gaskets, oil resistant shoe soles, rubber sheets and extruded rubber parts. Under the guidance of our diligent team of professionals, offered NBR-PVC Blend NPR7060 is tested at various quality parameters at our laboratories to ensure its effectiveness. To meet the diverse need of our clients, the offered chemical is available under various packaging options at cost-effective prices.
- Highly viscous
- Long shelf life
- Precise pH value
- SCCARE NPR7060 is a high quality polymer which is made using Low Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber and Poly Vinyl Chloride Resin. This has excellent resistance against oil, rust and corrosion.
- NBR-PVC Blend NPR7060 Processing Characteristics:
- NBR-PVC Blend NPR7060 has excellent abrasion resistance, tear resistance and reliable tensile properties. This acts as a permanent plasticizer for PVC for manufacturing wire and cable insulation, pond liners used for oil containment, food containers, etc. Apart from this, this also improve thermal aging, resistant to chemical and improves ozone. Find wide application in manufacturing feed hose covers, roll covers, conveyor belt covers, gaskets, printing, etc.
- Sulphur curing systems or peroxide is used.
- High dosage of accelerators are recommended.
- Gasonline Tubings and Hose
- LPG Tubing
- Auto Parts
- Oil Resistant shoe Soles
- Rubber Sheets
- Extruded Rybber Parts
- Expanded sheets for insulation
- Auto weather strips
- Low temperature resistant products.
Typical Properties of Raw Polymer:
1.05 + 0.02
Raw Polymer Hardness,Shore A
60 + 5
Mooney Viscosity (ML 1 +4@100oC)
60 + 5
Extraction Percentage, Min.
- 25kgs Laminated HDPE Bags