Product Code : NPR53
Brand Name : SCCARE
Leveraging on our immense experience, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying NBR-PVC NPR53 to our clients. The offered chemical is processed under the guidance of skilled team of professionals in compliance with international quality standards. This chemical helps to provide smooth and glossy finish to various rubber products. In order to ensure its quality, this NBR-PVC NPR53 is stringently monitored on various parameters. Clients can avail this chemical as per their needs at cost-effective prices.
- Free from impurities
- Has an excellent ozone, oil and UV resistance property
- Capable to check aging and flex crack
- Safe to use
- SCCARE NPR53 is a blended polymer of medium NBR with pre treated PVC and special stabilizers and plasticizers to check ageing and flex crack. It has excellent ozone, oil and UV resistance.
Processing Characteristics :
- Can be easily processed on open mixing mill, kneader, intermix or Banbury. Compounding at elevated temperatures will not scorch the product. All polar plasticizers are compatible.
- Conventional Sulphur or Peroxide Curing Systems recommended.
- Can be used for products requiring very high oil and ozone resistance and low swelling behavior in petroleum products. The extruded and moulded products will give smooth and glossy finish. Can also be used for coloured and non-black products.
- 25kgs Laminated HDPE Bags