NBR-PVC Blend NPR SS
Product Code : NPR SS
Brand Name : SCCARE
Our firm has gained immense recognition in offering premium quality NBR-PVC Blend NPR SS. It is a unique blend of nitrile rubber and polyvinyl chloride with accurate composition of plasticizer. This chemical is processed by our diligent professionals using high grade chemicals under the supervision of skilled professionals to ensure longer shelf life. At our high end laboratories, it is passed through various quality checks to ensure its flawlessness. Clients can avail the offered NBR-PVC Blend NPR SS from us at pocket friendly prices.
- Extremely good physical properties
- Suitable for high temperature
- Precise pH value
- Long shelf life
- SCCARE NPR SS is a very unique combination of Polyvinyl Chloride and Nitrile Rubber and Polyvinyl Chloride. It contains a very high amount of Plasticizers. In addition to this, SCCARE NPR SS has excellent pocessing qualities, physical properties and is very hard in natue. SCCARE NPR SS is avialble in the form of soft sheets owing to which it is very easy to cut, handle and weigh. Therefore, SCCARE NPR SS is widely used for their labor, cost and time saving abilities.
- Using conventional Rubber compounding machine, SCCARE SSR can be easily processed. Furthermore, SCCARE NPR SS has an reliable filler and plasticizer absorbing capacity. It can also resist high compounding temperature very easily.
- For curing Sulphur or peroxide is recommended. Compared with other polymers, SCCARE NPR SS is having more improvised curing properties.
Applications: As SCCARE NPR SS has a very law polymer hardness which is not found in NBR/PVC blends, it is widely used in the production of:
- Law Hardness Printing Rollers
- Molded Articles
- Law Density Foam
- Soft Pipes
- Tubes And Hoses.
- Offered in 25kgs Laminated HDPE Bags
Typical Properties of Raw Polymer:
Polymer Ratio : NBR/PVC/DOP
1.05 + 0.02
Raw Polymer Hardness,Shore A
30 + 5
Mooney Viscosity (ML 1 +4@100oC)
20 + 5
Extraction Percentage, Min.